Technical Customer Service Engineer (m/f/d) – Burbank, California
dft digital film technology LLC (Burbank, California) is the US office of dft GmbH, the german high-tech
manufacturer of digital film and audio scanners -
innovative and world-leading products and solutions for the film industry and media archives.
dft’s film scanners are used by many well-known customers, such as the Library of Congress, National Archives, Disney Studios and Packard Institute. The products are Emmy and Oscar Awards winners and are serviced worldwide in regional sales and service offices close to our customers.
About the Role:
You will be one of the voices of our customer care organization, with direct connection to our customers, ensuring that their technical concerns are in good hands with you. Whether you are using telephone, e-mail or remote access, you can take care of the technical questions of our customers and undertake on-site service and installation of all dft hardware and software systems.
- be the primary contact for all technical and product-related customer questions
- provide global in-field service and installation of dft hardware and software systems (on-site)
- Diagnose and assess of technical integration questions
- document all calls, problems and solutions using provided tracking systems
- be available as primary or backup resource for on-call 24/7 support
- support the sales force in the identification of potential customer requests and up-sell services
- be available for worldwide travel (up to 30% of time)
What we offer to you:
Film scanning is in our DNA. You will be working with high-end technology at a company that is the market leader. We offer a dynamic environment that allows you to change things and also keeps you in motion. You will receive in-depth product training, both in-field and in the factory in Darmstadt, Germany.
Are you interested in that job offer - please send us your application with the subject “Service
Engineer - US“ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Paul Giles. If you have any further
questions please don´t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to!
Your dft team